Through the organization of conferences on high-flying themes, the Excellence Club Aerospace brings together experts from the aeronautics and space industry in prestigious locations and contributes to forming fruitful relationships between industry players.
The changing role of pilots: a problematic issue for air transport which will be the subject of the February 7 conference-debate
Are you a pilot, an aspiring pilot, an instructor, a professional in the aviation industry or just an aviation enthusiast? The Excellence Club Aerospace invites you to participate in a high-profile conference-debate held in a place steeped in history.
Civil and military experts will meet to discuss and debate the issues that concern all players in the aviation industry: how will the role and environment of technical sailors evolve in the coming years? What impacts on our society? How do aircraft manufacturers envision the cockpits of tomorrow? How to train the future generation of pilots? What is expected of today’s driver?
Answers to these many questions on February 7 at the Envol des Pionners in Toulouse, in the presence of an exceptional panel of speakers:
- Commander Jean-Michel BIGARRE, Director of Airbus pilot training
- Didier POISSON, experimental test pilot and flight operations and certification manager at Thales.
- Pierre-Henri CHUET, former pilot of Rafale and Super-Etandard at Aéronavale
- Geoffroy BOUVET, President of the Association of Aviation Navigating Professionals
- Serge GOURLAOUEN, president of Air Paris Academy Training and CNRS researcher
- Philippe LIEVIN, Marketing Director Collins Aerospace Avionics Europe
The presentations will be punctuated by networking and networking times, during which participants and speakers will be able to interact around a cocktail party.
At this event open to the international public, presentations will be in English
Useful information :
We will welcome you from 18:30, the conference will start at 19:00
Visit our store to register online
Organised by the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) and the Air and Space Academy (AAE).
To share current knowledge on the issue of aviation and climate and to present the analyses and reflections of both organisations on the following topics :
- What is the impact of CO2 and non-CO2 aviation emissions on the climate?
- What technological and operational advances or breakthroughs can be expected? Their feasibility, acceptability and likely implementation timelines, particularly in the short and medium term.
- What support is needed at national and international level?
Following the presentations, the speakers will exchange with the audience and answer any questions.
Speaker from RAeS: Professor Ian Poll OBE FREng FCGI Hon FAIAA FRAeS, CEO of Poll AeroSciences Ltd and Emeritus Professor of Aerospace Engineering at Cranfield University.
Speakers from the AAE: Michel Wachenheim (President) and Xavier Bouis (Energy and Environment Commission).