Automotive Meetings Bursa is the only auto supply chain event in Turkey for automotive and aftermarket industry. Engineering, procurement, supply chain, fabrication, commodity teams, suppliers and service providers will meet through pre-arranged one-to-one meetings. AM Bursa is the venue where requirements meet technologies and capabilities without the distractions found at traditional exhibitions.
Automotive Meetings Bursa aims to:
- Offer outstanding networking to manufacturers, aftermarket and Tier 1 & 2 suppliers, subcontractors, services providers and clusters
- Help OEMs and Tier 1&2 suppliers to develop their supply chain
- Provide the opportunities to Turkish suppliers to develop business with OEMs and international companies
- Attract investments
- Build a bridge between foreign and Turkish companies for future partnership and collaboration
RAeS TLS Poster 200114 – John Harrison – Safety Ethics Compliance in Aviation – 14jan2020_2
The 28th Gordon Corps Lecture
at 18:00 Tuesday 18th January 2020 Symposium Room, Airbus Central Entity
Presented by John HARRISON, Airbus Group General Counsel President RAeS Toulouse Branch
For more details see: www.RAeS-Toulouse.org
ALL PARTICANTS MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE online at https://goo.gl/WbiKtV
or by the square QR code in the graphic above.
If unable to register online email Register@RAeS-Toulouse.org.
All are welcome – members & non-members of the RAeS
Advise Dinner@RAeS-Toulouse.org if you wish to join us for dinner after the lecture
Tuesday 14th January 2020 at 18:00 in the Symposium Room, B01, Airbus
This lecture will be presented in English
Organised by the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Aeronáutica y del Espacio (ETSIAE) and the Air and Space Academy (AAE).
17:00 – Welcome address by Mrs. Cristina Cuerno, Director of ETSIAE
17:05 – The Air and Space Academy, Mr. Antonio Viñolo, Vice President of the AAE
17:10 – Lecture “Air Transport in Crisis and the Climate Change” presented by Mr. Michel Wachenheim, President of the AAE
17.30 – Round Table
Moderator : Mr. Gustavo Alonso, ETSIAE’s Professor
- Mr. Michel Wachenheim, AAE
- Mr. Alfredo Iglesias, AESA (Spanish Aviation Safety Agency)
- Mr. Manuel Huertas, Airbus
- Mr. Óscar Castro, COIAE (Official College of Aeronautical Engineers of Spain)
Session closure by Prof. Gustavo Alonso