B to B meetings for composite materials
Aero’Nov Connection aims at gathering contractors and technology suppliers active in aerospace in order to encourage technical processes transfers and technology/business collaborations.
EXHIBITION AREA & B2B MEETINGS
Opportunity to participate to targeted meetings or to informal visit on the exhibitors’ booths. You will receive the complete list of participant before the event if you want to chose the companies you would like to meet. The aim is to encourage business and technological partnerships.
Organized in parallell to the exhibition and meetings activities, they are presented by major speakers of the sector (industrials, partners, …) and have a duration of 30 minutes each. The objective is to give an overview of the last innovations and trends in aerospace.
START-UP & PITCH INNOVATION
Aero’Nov Connection 2018 hightlighted 5 innovative start up offering breakthrough technology for aerospace industry. The selected companies competed during the first Aero’Nov Innovation Pitch. An audience of industrial experts elected S2P – Smart Plastic products the most innovative company according to various criteria (product potential, innovation level…). In 2019, the innovation pitches will also be organized.
The first and only business convention for 3D printing, additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping and product development!
For 5 editions, APS Meetings offered over 250 suppliers the opportunity to connect with over 450 ordering companies from various sectors such as aerospace, defense, automotive, electronic, rail, medical…
With its unique concept based on pre-selected and pre-planned 40 minutes BtoB meetings, APS Meetings is the most efficient way for businesses to network and engage cooperation: from equipment acquisition to R&D and Engineering services, through additive manufacturing and prototyping sub-contracting services, including raw material supply.
FLUID PROCESSING Meetings est un événement à taille humaine qui privilégie la qualité et la personnalisation du contact : des rendez-vous pertinents, ciblés et efficaces qui vous font gagner plus que du temps. L’organisation exclusive de rendez-vous entre fournisseurs et donneurs d’ordres, ainsi que la méthodologie de la convention d’affaires, garantissent des entretiens à haute valeur ajoutée.
2 days dedicated to pre-registered professionals!
Composites Meetings will take place on November 13 and 14, 2019 !
EMC2 and abe-advanced business events are organizing the 7th edition of Composites Meetings. This BtoB event will bring together users of composite materials and suppliers of parts and capabilities.
- A one day conference that will pay a special attention to the additive manufacturing in the aerospace & defense sectors.
- abe pre-arranges meetings for supply chain, procurement, technical teams, suppliers and contract manufacturers through a unique platform which allows participants to pre-select and approve companies they would like to meet with: an outstanding tool which saves time and helps you to meet the right people.
- Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Summit Toulouse offers a must-attend workshop program. These are excellent opportunities for professionals to share experiences and better comprehend the market scientific, industrial, technical and commercial evolutions.
This lecture will be presented in English
Organised by the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Aeronáutica y del Espacio (ETSIAE) and the Air and Space Academy (AAE).
17:00 – Welcome address by Mrs. Cristina Cuerno, Director of ETSIAE
17:05 – The Air and Space Academy, Mr. Antonio Viñolo, Vice President of the AAE
17.30 – Round Table
Moderator : Mr. Gustavo Alonso, ETSIAE’s Professor
- Mr. Michel Wachenheim, AAE
- Mr. Alfredo Iglesias, AESA (Spanish Aviation Safety Agency)
- Mr. Manuel Huertas, Airbus
- Mr. Óscar Castro, COIAE (Official College of Aeronautical Engineers of Spain)
Session closure by Prof. Gustavo Alonso