American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Annual Forum. AIAA PROPULSION AND ENERGY FORUM presents B2B networking, aerospace propulsion technologies, advanced engineering, control system developers & operators, innovative solutions
Automotive Meetings Queretaro is the only event for auto supply chain in Mexico.
The first three edition of Automotive Meetings Queretaro boasted the presence of the most prominent automotive :
- Heavy vehicles, buses and trucks manufacturers: MAN-Volkswagen Camiones Autobuses, TRW, Continental, TREMEC, Eaton, Cummins, Autoliv…
- Light vehicles manufacturers: BMW, Daimler, General Motors, Mazda, Audi, Fiat, Chrysler, Mercedes-benz, Ford…
Some of the industry leaders and other OEMs have already pledged participation in the 2019 matchmaking program.
Aero & Auto Advanced Suppliers Summit is a specialty forum with an exclusive focus on advanced manufacturing capabilities and technologies in the aerospace and automotive industries. Aero & Auto Advanced Suppliers Summit will bring together engineering, fabrication, supply chain teams, contract manufacturers and service providers through pre-arranged meetings.
Aero & Auto Advanced Suppliers Summit is not another exhibition. It offers a unique platform to identify all the participants prior to the event, request meetings with relevant contacts and meet them face-to-face during the forum.
This lecture will be presented in English
Organised by the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Aeronáutica y del Espacio (ETSIAE) and the Air and Space Academy (AAE).
17:00 – Welcome address by Mrs. Cristina Cuerno, Director of ETSIAE
17:05 – The Air and Space Academy, Mr. Antonio Viñolo, Vice President of the AAE
17.30 – Round Table
Moderator : Mr. Gustavo Alonso, ETSIAE’s Professor
- Mr. Michel Wachenheim, AAE
- Mr. Alfredo Iglesias, AESA (Spanish Aviation Safety Agency)
- Mr. Manuel Huertas, Airbus
- Mr. Óscar Castro, COIAE (Official College of Aeronautical Engineers of Spain)
Session closure by Prof. Gustavo Alonso