All Domestic Flights and Some Additional Flights will be Operated in August
- An enhanced network to support the recovery of travel demand –
- Applicable routes: 10 domestic routes
- Applicable boarding period: Sunday, October 30, 2022 – Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Sales start date: July 5, 2022 (Tue) 2:00 p.m.
- Following the resumption of international flights, all domestic flights and some additional flights will be operated in August
Osaka July 5, 2022 – Peach Aviation Limited (below: Peach, Representative Director and CEO:
Takeaki Mori) will start sales of air tickets for the 2022 winter schedule from today(July 5, 2022). The applicable boarding period is Sunday, October 30, 2022 – Saturday, March 25, 2023. The routes and fares for the 2022 winter schedule period, which will be on sale starting today, are shown in the table below. Tickets for other routes will go on sale as soon as they are ready. Tickets can be purchased via the Peach Website (www.flypeach.com) and at the Contact Center. In addition, due to the popularity of reservations during the summer vacation period, we have decided to operate all domestic flights and increase flights on some routes in August. The number of flights in August will be 5,418, approximately 1.5 times the number of flights in the same month of 2019, with a maximum of 178 flights per day. This summer, enjoy easy air travel made possible by Peach to places you have always wanted to visit in Japan, or to see your loved ones in person. Peach will strive to contribute to the revitalization of regional economies as a public-transport carrier connecting various regions in Japan, while continuing to implement strict COVID-19 preventive measures, and creating new traveling styles together with our passengers.
• The above fares are one-way simple Peach fares per seat.
• No fuel surcharges are levied on the customer.
• Payment fees and airport usage fees, etc. are charged separately.
• Check-in baggage and seat reservations are charged separately.
• Booking fees are charged separately when tickets are purchased at the Contact Center or airport counter.
• Fares and usage conditions may be changed or added to without prior notice.
• Fares change depending on seat availability, and the fare that is valid at time of purchase is applicable.
• Domestic flight fares, fees, and charges include consumption tax.
• Flight schedules are subject to change without notice due to the spread of the new coronavirus.
• Application and approval by the relevant authorities is assumed.